Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the roofing sector? If you’d like to be a part of a dedicated, experienced, and friendly team, then the Edmonton roofers at A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. encourage you to get your resume on file with our company. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who like to work outdoors and who have experience in the roofing industry.
A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. offers roof replacement and roof repair throughout Alberta. We have been providing comprehensive residential and commercial roofing services for over 65 years, and we are always happy to have new members on the team.
Roofing job opportunities at A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP
At A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP., we pride ourselves on compensating our roofing contractors with competitive wages and benefit packages. We welcome you to send in your resume for one of the following positions.
- Site Superintendent Roofing: Manage projects and job sites, train/guide/support installers, perform quality control checks, perform small repairs.
- Roofing Installers: An A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. roofing installer performs installations, replacements, and repairs for a variety of sloped roofing systems. You will work with roofing materials such as asphalt shingles, cedar shakes, metal roofing panels, and roofing tiles. Our roofers are tasked with working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. The job contains a good mix of standing and walking, as well as other physical tasks such as climbing, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
- Siding Installers: An A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. siding installer performs installations, replacements, and repairs for a variety of exterior types including vinyl, wrap, hardie, longboard, metal, and other exterior materials on residential or commercial buildings – new construction and/or renovations.
- Service Technician Mixed (Roofing & Siding): An A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. service technician performs roof repairs throughout the region. On top of completing requested repairs, our service technicians are to look out for additional roof repair opportunities. You will also be tasked with ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed and all safety standards are followed.
- Service Technician Sloped Roofing: Must have relevant sloped roofing experience and ability to work on steep roofs. Ability to train others an asset. Required to complete roof repairs, maintenance, inspections and small installations independently and as part of a team. Some siding and carpentry experience an asset.
- Service Technician Siding: Must have relevant siding experience. Ability to train others an asset. Required to complete siding repairs, maintenance, inspections and small installations independently and as part of a team. Some roofing and carpentry experience an asset.
- Site Clean-Up/Delivery/Shop Assistance: This person would be mainly responsible for driving to sites, cleaning and picking up scraps and materials, making pickups and deliveries, aid in shop management and sheet metal fabrication. Some forklift experience, metal fabrication, an asset.
Please direct applications and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Working at One of Alberta’s Most Trusted Roofing Companies?
The A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP team always strives to provide quality craftsmanship that clients can depend on. Our company has an A+ rating with the BBB, as well as numerous affiliations with professional organizations such as the Canadian Home Builder’s Association and the Edmonton Executives Association.
Additionally, our roofing contractors have a combined total of over 100 years of experience, making A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. a great place to learn and grow on the job. We pride ourselves on being one of the best roofing companies in Alberta to work.
If A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP. sounds like somewhere you would like to work and you’d like to get your resume on file, then please direct all employment inquiries to email@example.com. For any other questions, just contact us today.
Get a free quote
No unexpected charges—see exactly what your home needs with a free, upfront estimate.