The City of St. Albert is amongst the Western Investor’s top five list of cities for real estate investment in 2017, ranking number three according to a December 2016 announcement. Western Investor’s reasoning includes the proximity to both the oilfields and oil infrastructure in Edmonton with oil prices expected to recover by 20 percent by the end of the year; St. Albert Council recently approved the principles that will guide the Employment Lands Area Structure Plan; St. Albert has 600-acre non-residential lands in development indicating its long-term investment potential; St. Albert is also poised to grow by 15,000 residents through several western subdivisions; as well as the city’s progressive leadership.
At A. Clark Roofing and Siding LP, we understand why St. Albert has earned this recognition. For 60 years, we’ve helped thousands of Albertans in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and St. Albert improve the look and quality of their homes with superior workmanship, guaranteed roofing and siding products, and warranties that exceed the expectations of our customers.
St. Albert’s statistics speak for themselves:
- Total Planning and Engineering Permits Issued Per Year 4,236 Permits.
- Building Construction Value per Quarter $50.44 Million.
- Renovation Construction Value per Quarter $9.05 Million.
- Annual St. Albert Business Licenses 2,282 Licenses.
- Albert Average Annual Population Growth 1.85 Percentage.
Making St. Albert a great place to invest over the next year. As part of that long range vision, the City of St. Albert released their Municipal Growth Forecasting Report produced by University of Alberta Management Sciences ‘real-world analytics’ program students ten days later. The model will act as a tool to inform the City’s Economic Development business attraction and retention strategies, and will be used to:
- Determine which indicators to track on an annual basis;
- Use this model to assist in developing work plans for 2017 and beyond; and
- Provide this information to potential investors to give a forecast of upcoming growth and the factors that drive community growth.
At A. Clark Roofing and Siding LP, we’re proud to have been part of St. Albert’s economic and social growth for the past 60 years. Our roofers are trained and certified to install a variety of roof systems, from the most popular asphalt fibreglass shingles, to cedar shakes and shingles, concrete and metal tile, and flat roof systems to safely and efficiently address your roofing needs.
Roofers in St. Albert
If your roof needs repairs, replacement, or even as part of your new building construction, call A. Clark Roofing and Siding LP at 780.465.7571 today. Our roofers service St. Albert, Sherwood Park and around Edmonton.