If you own or manage a commercial building, then you are acutely aware that your roof protects your building from the weather and preserve the thousands, maybe even millions, of dollars’ worth of merchandise and equipment inside. Even the most inexperienced professional understands that a small leak can easily cause extensive damage and cost during a time-consuming cleanup. If this is you then you also understand that you need a professional and reliable commercial roofer you can trust to be on your side for if – and when – problems occur like the Edmonton roofers at A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP.
Choosing a commercial roofing contractor, like choosing any professional partner, requires some fundamental questions:
- Are you insured and licensed?
- What associations do you belong to?
- What are your workmanship policies?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you provide written estimates and contracts?
Collectively, and within the details from each question answered, you should be able to find the right organization that both protects its workers, and your property in ensuring that the job gets done right the first time. For 60 years, A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP has helped thousands of area business owners with roofing repairs and installations with the following services:
- Rooftop snow removal;
- Flat roofs and low-slope roofing systems;
- Roof maintenance and inspections;
- Emergency repairs following severe weather;
- General repairs to stop leaks, improve drainage and more;
- Spot patching for isolated sections which require minimal repairs; and
- Coatings to rustproof, waterproof and/or increase the energy efficiency of your roof.
All of these services are performed by a licensed technician or roofing contractor. We work with many types of commercial roofing materials, including coal tar, asphalt, gravel, modified bitumen, TPO and EPDM, polymer, and metal. At A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP, we pride ourselves on our superior workmanship, trained, courteous contractors and top-of-the-line products with warranties ranging from 30 to 50 years available. Additionally, we’ve developed and maintained industry-leading safety initiatives on a continuing basis to adhere to Alberta’s Occupational Health and Safety Act. Our procedures allow us to safely and efficiently address your roofing needs. Backed by a 5-year workmanship warranty and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, you can trust A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP for your roofing and siding needs.
Commercial Roofing in Edmonton
- Clark Roofing & Siding LP continues to be the go-to company for commercial roofing in Edmonton, St. Albert and Sherwood Park. To learn more about how liquid roofing for your home or business, contact A. Clark Roofing & Siding LP at 780-465-7571 today for a free quote, to save money, reduce your ecological impact, and set the standard in your neighbourhood.