Roof repair has never been easier, nor more complicated with more technologically advanced options available to the market than ever before. One of the latest is the ASTEC® Re-Ply™ Roofing System, with its 10-Year Renewable Warranty that provides a seamless, waterproof, and weather tight barrier, with solar reflectivity.
ASTEC® is a fluid-applied coatings and system suitable for a broad variety of failing substrates including:
- All metal and pre-painted metal roofs;
- TPO, PVC, EPDM and Hypalon single-ply roofs;
- Seamed roofing;
- BUR, cap sheet, and other bituminous/asphalt roofs;
- SPUF foam, Transite, and cementitious roof panels;
- Flat, sloped, domed, and free-form roofs.
With ASTEC® Re-Ply™ Roofing Systems you can:
- Solve your roof problems and stop leaks for less;
- Restore the waterproofing benefits of your current roof;
- Eliminate roof tear off and save thousands of dollars;
- Qualify for LEED Credits;
- Increase the life cycle value of your facility with a sustainable roof system;
- Reduce your energy usage through a cool-roofing system; and.
- Obtain a renewable labor and material warranty.
ASTEC® Re-Ply™ systems and elastomeric products provide seamless waterproof and weather tight barriers, as well as offering high reflectivity and dissipation of heat, all while reducing UV degradation. ASTEC’s high quality, environmentally friendly, fluid-applied membranes and systems solve problem leaks, improve appearance, and save energy while adding to the sustainability of restored roofs, as well as walls and industrial surfaces.
- Installation directly over most traditional roof substrates – tear-off, land-fill fees, reconstruction, and long facility disruptions are eliminated.
- Proprietary ceramic formulations enhance key properties of elastomeric coatings for strength, UV deterioration, heat resistance, abrasion resistance, and longevity over most traditional roofing materials.
- Once all joints, fasteners, and leaks are made watertight, layers of ASTEC® Re-Ply base and finish coats are applied as seamless wind and water barriers. Formulations are highly resistant to ocean salt spray, acid rain, and other airborne contaminants.
- Once cured, an ASTEC® Re-Ply surface retains its flexible, watertight superiority in extremes of heat or cold, and dry or wet conditions, minimizing the effects of varying co-efficients of expansion within roofs that cause damaging shifts, cracking, and loosening conditions.
- Meets or beat all known public and private standards for cool roof credits and incentives.
- Saves on installation costs and energy over time.
ASTEC® Roofing Installation in Edmonton
The maximum benefits of any product are achieved through proper roofing installation and Re-Ply™ systems are assured by the thorough screening, selection, and training of independent, authorized contractors like A Clark Roofing and Siding LP. To see if the ASTEC® Re-Ply™ Roofing System is right for your needs, or to answer any questions regarding roof repairs or our services, contact A. Clark Roofing and Siding LP at 780.465.7571 today for a free written quote. No job is too big or too small and insurance claims and condominium associations are always welcome.